Stunning images showcase wildlife from Salthouse to Shetland
- Credit: Archant
Stunning images of wildlife are showcased in an upcoming exhibition by a Norfolk photographer.
Josh Jaggard's collection - titled Salthouse to Shetland - includes photos of puffins, otters, gannets, pheasants, owls and seals.
Some of the more than 30 photos in the exhibition were taken around Norfolk, and others were taken in the Shetland Islands, where Mr Jaggard works as a guide for other wildlife photographers for four months a year.
Mr Jaggard, 26, from Spooner Row, said: 'I got into wildlife photography when I was about 16. It started off on family holidays when I saw snakes and other animals that I was interested in.
'The camera gave me the opportunity to document that wildlife and it developed from there.'
You may also want to watch:
Mr Jaggard said patience and dedication were the keys to wildlife photography.
He said: 'You have to spend a lot of time in the field and not give up.'
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 4 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 5 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 6 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 7 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 8 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 9 'People are dying': Up to 500 patients waited for ambulance in one night
- 10 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon
The exhibition starts tomorrow (Wednesday, April 19) and runs until May 2 at the Cley Marshes Visitor Centre in Clay next the Sea.
The photographs are also for sale.