Strictly Come Dancing 2016: Professional dancer Giovanni Pernice to bring his first ever tour to Norfolk and Waveney
- Credit: PA
Strictly Come Dancing's Giovanni Pernice has announced his first ever tour of the UK and he will be visiting two theatres in Norfolk and Waveney.
The professional dancer - who was paired with presenter Laura Whitmore on the BBC competition this year - will take his Dance Is Life show on the road from April with shows in Hunstanton and Lowestoft.
Sicily-born Mr Pernice said: 'I am so excited to announce my very first tour.
'Dancing is my life so it made perfect sense to call the show Dance Is Life.'
Mr Pernice, a previous winner of the Italian Championships dance competition, will be performing with Luba Mushtuk, a choreographer and troupe dancer on Strictly.
You may also want to watch:
He said: 'We will be travelling around the country and the show will be filled with some of my absolute favourite dance styles.
'I cannot wait to get on the road and get started.'
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 3 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 5 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 6 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 7 Norfolk roadworks to be aware of this week
- 8 Top five Norfolk campsites according to Tripadvisor
- 9 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 10 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
The show will be in Hunstanton at the Princess Theatre on July 22 before the tour wraps up at the Marina Theatre in Lowestoft on July 23.
Mr Pernice made his Strictly debut in 2015 and reached the grand final with his celebrity partner Georgia May Foote.
This year he and Miss Whitmore were eliminated in week seven.