Strictly Come Dancing 2016: Professional dancer Giovanni Pernice to bring his first ever tour to Norfolk and Waveney
- Credit: PA
Strictly Come Dancing's Giovanni Pernice has announced his first ever tour of the UK and he will be visiting two theatres in Norfolk and Waveney.
The professional dancer - who was paired with presenter Laura Whitmore on the BBC competition this year - will take his Dance Is Life show on the road from April with shows in Hunstanton and Lowestoft.
Sicily-born Mr Pernice said: 'I am so excited to announce my very first tour.
'Dancing is my life so it made perfect sense to call the show Dance Is Life.'
Mr Pernice, a previous winner of the Italian Championships dance competition, will be performing with Luba Mushtuk, a choreographer and troupe dancer on Strictly.
You may also want to watch:
He said: 'We will be travelling around the country and the show will be filled with some of my absolute favourite dance styles.
'I cannot wait to get on the road and get started.'
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 3 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 4 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 5 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently
- 6 School shuts 20 minutes before opening time after staff Covid case
- 7 Boss locked out of own salon after Covid 'vigilantes' glue door shut
- 8 'Fighting every shift' - intensive care nurse's harrowing Covid video diary
- 9 'Extraordinary' outbreak of Covid in Norwich prison
- 10 Military personnel deployed to help N&N cope with Covid pressures
The show will be in Hunstanton at the Princess Theatre on July 22 before the tour wraps up at the Marina Theatre in Lowestoft on July 23.
Mr Pernice made his Strictly debut in 2015 and reached the grand final with his celebrity partner Georgia May Foote.
This year he and Miss Whitmore were eliminated in week seven.