Starbucks number four set to open in Norwich
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2015
A Starbucks is being built in the car park next to Poundland at the Norwich Riverside Retail Park taking the city's total to four.
Norwich already has three Starbucks on St Stephens Street, Haymarket and Castle Mall.
There is also a kiosk at Norwich Station only a short walk from Riverside.
The new coffee shop is part of plans for 1000 franchise Starbucks across the UK over the next 5-7 years with up to 25 franchisees.
It will be run by the 23.5 degrees franchise who have been allocated a developmental territory across the UK that includes Norfolk, Cambridgshire, Essex and 23 Boroughs within the Greater London area.
You may also want to watch:
Starbucks are currently advertising for a store manager who will receive a £22,000 salary.
They are also recruiting 'dynamic shift supervisors' and 'fully flexible baristas.'
- 1 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 4 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 5 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 6 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 7 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 8 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps
- 9 Norfolk scams: Rogue gardeners and fake energy salespeople
- 10 Petrol queues causing rush hour delays despite assurances over fuel supply
A Card Factory is also being built at the site but no jobs have been advertised for the new shop yet.
Does Norwich need another Starbucks? Let us know in the comments.