Young Canaries face Norfolk Senior Cup trip to Dereham
Norwich City's youngsters will start their Norfolk Senior Cup campaign with a trip to Dereham Town.
Last night's draw handed the Canaries a trip to Aldiss Park on the week beginning Saturday, November 24.
The match is the latest in a long line of exciting cup ties for the Magpies, who reached the third qualifying round of this season's FA Cup and are still going strong in the FA Vase.
Matt Henman's side are still unbeaten in the Premier Division of the Thurlow Nunn League and will be looking forward to pitting their wits against City's top young players.
Holders Gorleston start the defence of the trophy with a home match against Thurlow Nunn League colleagues Norwich United while the side they beat at Carrow Road, Thetford Town, are at home to King's Lynn Town.
You may also want to watch:
Wroxham, entering the competition for the first time as a Ryman League side, will play host to the winners of the replay between Loddon and Dersingham. Caister, the one Anglian Combination Division One side left in the last 16, face a trip to Premier Division outfit Spixworth.
Draw: Gorleston v Norwich United, Wroxham v Loddon or Dersingham, Reepham v Downham Town, Thetford Town v King's Lynn Town, Great Yarmouth Town v Diss Town, Spixworth v Caister, Dereham Town v Norwich City Res, Cromer Town v Blofield United.
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 3 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 4 Park issues warning over bacteria which is toxic to dogs
- 5 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 6 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival
- 7 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 8 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 9 City confirm midfielder exit
- 10 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children