Wroxham look to extend their good Ryman Division One North run
- Credit: copyright: Archant 2013
Wroxham boss Pawel Guziejko believes that consistency has been the key to his side's recent resurgence in the league.
Guziejko's men travel to third-placed Harlow Town off the back of two morale-boosting wins against Soham Town Rangers and Waltham Abbey, the latter of the two seeing The Yachtsmen come back from two goals down to seal an enthralling 4-3 victory. And Guziejko is adamant that being able to field a consistent starting XI has played a massive part in his team's upturn in form.
He said: 'There is much more consistency in the team now; consistency in the personnel on the pitch, the way we play and also how hard we work off the pitch.'
'The players have a much better understanding of each other and there is a great trust between the guys that we have built up over the past few weeks. We have always tried to play good football and our principles have never changed.'
Harlow possess one of the most dangerous attacks in the league, spearheaded by frontman Alex Read, who has 34 goals to his name so far this season. But Guziejko has played down the striker's threat, concentrating only on the talent he has at his own disposal.
You may also want to watch:
The Wroxham boss added: 'Each team has individuals who can cause you problems and Alex Read is one of these, but we have players who can do the same.'
Dereham Town's trip to Chatham Town has already been postponed.
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 3 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 4 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 5 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 6 Man suffers injuries after road rage assault near retail park
- 7 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 8 Thunderstorms set to put dampener on weekend
- 9 St Benedict's Street restaurant closes due to 'pingdemic'
- 10 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival