Wroxham aim to build on two decent displays in defeat
Wroxham will be looking to draw from the positives of their last two games when they travel to Tilbury, writes Thomas Crabb.
The Yachtsmen have suffered back to back defeats in the last week – the first time Stewart Larter's men have done so this season – with Saturday's 4-1 loss at Conference North side Leamington in the FA Cup followed up with a tight 2-1 reverse against Ryman Division One North league leaders Harlow Town in midweek.
Few would argue that either result was unjust, although Larter's men did themselves proud on both occasions against two very accomplished opponents.
The Wroxham boss will also be hopeful that industrious striker Nathan Stone can keep us his recent upturn in form, with the former Gorleston frontman notching three goals in his last three games since his return from injury and suspension.
Seventeenth-placed Tilbury have made an indifferent start to the season, averaging a point a game from their opening 13 matches.
You may also want to watch:
They have conceded 28 goals though, the fifth-worst record in Division One North.
- 1 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 2 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach
- 3 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 4 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 5 Joy and relief as Latitude passes off successfully
- 6 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 7 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 8 Family demands answers after 91-year-old dies weighing four stone
- 9 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 10 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake