Come on Three Lions! Pub reactions as England play World Cup semi-final
- Credit: Archant
Join us from pubs across Norfolk and Waveney as England take on Croatia in the World Cup semi-final.
The Three Lions are playing in their first World Cup semi-final in 28 years with a win seeing them face France in Sunday's final.
We have reporters at pubs across the region to soak up the anticipation, atmosphere and reaction.
This is how our team is lining up for the big match:
• Neil Didsbury (@neildidsbury) is at Stadia in Norwich
You may also want to watch:
• Anthony Carroll (@CarrollAnthony) is in Great Yarmouth
• Tom Chapman (@TChapmanMedia) is in Lowestoft
• Chris Bishop (@chrismojo) is in King's Lynn
• And Adam Lazzari (@adamlazzari319) is in Fakenham.
Tell us where you are and tweet us your photos and videos via @EDP24.
- 1 Man and woman found dead in home
- 2 Man, 41, charged with Pat Holland's murder as human remains found
- 3 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village
- 5 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 6 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 7 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 8 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 9 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 10 Norfolk RSPCA cattery full as owners give up lockdown pets
Come on England!