Come and roar us on, says Wisbech boss Gary Setchell
- Credit: Archant
Wisbech Town manager Gary Setchell has called on the local public to cheer his side on in their final outing of 2017.
The second-placed Fenmen entertain Cogenhoe and with Setchell's side the leading scorers in the division with 69 goals from their 24 games to date, the manager hopes that will help draw in the crowds.
'I don't know what else the boys have got to do to get people through the gate,' said Setchell, whose team were 4-0 winners over rivals Holbeach on Boxing Day.
'They are playing really well and scoring goals for fun. We have scored 17 in four games during December alone and the boys deserve the support.
'An extra few people on the gate makes a real difference for the club. It gives everyone a lift and helps create a good atmosphere and make this is a difficult place to come.
You may also want to watch:
'It would be great to see a decent crowd in for the Cogenhoe game. They beat the leaders Newport Pagnell on Boxing Day so we'll need to be at our best.'
- 1 Boss puts Queen Anne family home up for sale for £1.325m
- 2 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 3 Woman found dead in country park is named
- 4 'You get relegated playing the Norwich way' - Old boy Bruce on Magpies' sorry plight
- 5 Prince Philip memorial erected in town park just a day after his death
- 6 Childhood friends unite to launch barbershop together
- 7 Investigations continuing after drugs seized during police raid
- 8 New Turkish takeaway which cooks over coals shows how kebabs should be done
- 9 EFL announce revised schedule to avoid Prince Philip funeral clash
- 10 Giant Wheel soon to be 'operational' on popular seafront