Come and roar us on, says Wisbech boss Gary Setchell
- Credit: Archant
Wisbech Town manager Gary Setchell has called on the local public to cheer his side on in their final outing of 2017.
The second-placed Fenmen entertain Cogenhoe and with Setchell's side the leading scorers in the division with 69 goals from their 24 games to date, the manager hopes that will help draw in the crowds.
'I don't know what else the boys have got to do to get people through the gate,' said Setchell, whose team were 4-0 winners over rivals Holbeach on Boxing Day.
'They are playing really well and scoring goals for fun. We have scored 17 in four games during December alone and the boys deserve the support.
'An extra few people on the gate makes a real difference for the club. It gives everyone a lift and helps create a good atmosphere and make this is a difficult place to come.
You may also want to watch:
'It would be great to see a decent crowd in for the Cogenhoe game. They beat the leaders Newport Pagnell on Boxing Day so we'll need to be at our best.'
- 1 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 2 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 3 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 4 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 5 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 6 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 7 Man's neck broken after being hit by 800kg load which fell off forklift
- 8 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 9 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab
- 10 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm