Wisbech Town boss targets home recovery
- Credit: Archant
Dick Creasey is hoping Wisbech Town can return to form at the Elgoods Fenland Stadium this weekend.
The Fenmen are yet to experience victory on home soil in 2017, taking just one point from a possible nine.
They welcome Leicester Nirvana today and Creasey has identified the game as an opportunity to get their home record back on track.
'We've got to get ourselves prepared,' he said.
'We haven't won at home for too long. Two defeats and a draw isn't good enough and it's cost us dearly.
You may also want to watch:
'There's only us that can put that disappointment out the way.'
Wisbech got back to winning ways last weekend with a 4-0 success at Kirby Muxloe.
- 1 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 2 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 3 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 4 Hospital investigated over 'contentious' deaths goes bust owing £4m
- 5 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 6 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 7 Man was found dead after lockdown hit business, inquest told
- 8 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 9 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 10 Norwich City transfer rumours: Loan possibility remains for Skipp
Teenage sensation Harry Limb, who has recently returned from a trial at Premier League Swansea City, struck a hat-trick and an early Billy Smith free-kick saw the Fenmen ease to victory – they could do with a repeat today.