Wisbech 97, East London 0
Wisbech went close to racking up three figures on Saturday as they absolutely demolished East London.
The Harecroft Road outfit were in sensational form running in 17 tries on the way to their more-than emphatic victory.
Tom Long crashed over four tries while Will Pettit (3), Jack Hoyles (2), Sam Anderson (2), Mark Laws, Dave Wadsley, Nat Humphreys, Jack Smith and Tom Martell also got in on the act.
Wisbech's Shane Vickers said: 'The whole team clicked, showing some lovely attacking rugby, with great support play. The pack was strong and dominated the rucks, scrums and mauls. Our discipline was a big improvement too.'
Laws kicked 11 conversions to seal the rout – the biggest in London NE 3 this season.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 3 Chicken restaurant closes 'due to unforeseen circumstances'
- 4 Hospital confirms two patients have died from Covid
- 5 New beauty salon and massage rooms open at country club
- 6 'Like an invasion' - locals speak out over five-day festival
- 7 What are the top 10 new shops opening in Norwich?
- 8 More than 70 speeding drivers snared in police day of action
- 9 'Cold and desolate' - Anne Robinson's Countdown jibe at Norfolk
- 10 Lifeboat crew rescues three girls out to sea on lilos