Win tickets to see The Wanted at Newmarket Nights!
Newmarket Racecourses has teamed up with the EDP to offer 10 lucky winners a pair of tickets to see the UK's newest boy band The Wanted perform live on Friday July 29.
The Wanted, made up of five young (and undeniably attractive) lads, Jay McGuinness, 20, Max George, 21, Nathan Sykes, 17, Siva Kaneswaran, 21, and Tom Parker, 22, formed in 2009. Their debut single All Time Low was released last summer and went straight into the UK singles chart at No 1.
Throughout 2010, The Wanted continued to have chart success with another two singles, Heart Vacancy and Lose My Mind, both taken from their self-titled debut album which was released in October.
The Wanted have also been nominated for a number of awards including a Brit award for Best British Single.
Further details about Newmarket Nights at www.newmarketnights.co.uk
How to enter:
- 1 Large aircraft in shape of whale spotted above Norfolk
- 2 Travellers set up 'unauthorised' camp in popular park
- 3 Why is Norfolk not introducing a hosepipe ban?
- 4 Massive care village and research park planned for edge of Norwich
- 5 Mods and rockers taking over Norfolk town for classic bike and scooter meet
- 6 City pub to reopen with new owners hoping to bring back 'good old days'
- 7 Norfolk attraction to hold its largest ever fireworks display
- 8 Rare sighting of Northern Lights captured above Norfolk
- 9 Woman filmed being raped while she was unconscious, court told
- 10 High Court threat to A47 dualling plan
To be in with a chance of winning one of 10 pairs of tickets to see these rising stars in the pop world, answer the following question -
Q: How many members are there in boy band The Wanted?
Click the link at the top of the next column to enter.
Terms and conditions:
The closing date for this competition is Friday July 22, 2011. No cash alternative will be offered. Tickets must be used at The Wanted performance at Newmarket Racecourses on Friday July 29. Winners must be over 18 – proof of ID will be required. Standard Archant competition rules apply - follow the Terms & Conditions link on this website.