Win a set of custom-fitted Wilson Staff Di11 golf irons with Norfolk Premier Golf
It worked for three-time Major winner Padraig Harrington and it could work for you! The EDP has teamed up with Wilson Staff and Norfolk Premier Golf, based in Blofield, to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a set of the new Wilson Staff Di11 irons – and to have them custom-fitted by the man who crafted the clubs that Harrington used to win two Open titles and the PGA Championship. And that's not all: the winner will also receive a cap signed by the illustrious Irishman.
To take advantage of this VIP fitting treatment the winner must be present when the new Wilson Tour truck comes to Norfolk Premier Golf on Friday, May 13. Otherwise the clubs can be fitted by Chris Potter of Norfolk Premier Golf.
The new Wilson Tour van will be at Norfolk Premier Golf on Friday, May 13, where the public can also benefit from the expertise of the Wilson custom-fit specialists.
The first 100 golf fans who present a print out of this competition web page will be presented with a sleeve of two Wilson DX2 golf balls.
Norfolk Premier Golf is located just 500 yards off the A47 Norwich to Great Yarmouth road - turn at the Blofield/Brundall roundabout towards Blofield. Further details at www.norfolkpremiergolf.co.uk.
You may also want to watch:
How to enter:
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 3 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 4 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 5 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 6 Report into woman's murder by jealous ex: 'Employers must do more'
- 7 Homes plan to be revealed for former infant school
- 8 First look at five new homes released for sale at popular site in Taverham
- 9 Former village pub for sale as home
- 10 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
All you have to do for a chance to win this fantastic prize is answer correctly the following question –
How many major golf tournaments has Padraig Harrington won?
Terms and conditions:
The closing date is Tuesday May 10, 2011. The first correct entry drawn after the closing date will be the winner. Standard Archant competition rules apply - follow the Terms & Conditions link on this website.