West Norfolk Sports Podcast: Special preview to the Hunstanton Tennis Tournament
- Credit: Archant
Tennis is our main focus on this week's West Norfolk Sports Podcast.
With more than 1,000 players set to descend on the area's coast for the Hunstanton Tennis Tournament, it's time to shine the spotlight on one of the British summer's most popular past-times.
Host, and King's Lynn-based sports journalist, Gavin Caney is joined by stalwart organiser Chris Holt and reigning single's and men's doubles' champion Harry Weeds to get the lowdown on the massive event.
As ever, there is also all the latest sports news in the area rounded up in our Gone in 60 Seconds segment to bring you the best of the rest of the action across the district.
- To listen to the latest WNSP, click here, or visit www.edp24.co.uk/wnsp and click on episode 39.
You may also want to watch:
- To get involved with the podcast, or for all your latest news, follow Gavin on Twitter by clicking on the link on the right-hand side of this page.
*Podcast record on August 15.
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 3 'Isolate from your household' plea as Covid soars in Norwich
- 4 'I am heartbroken' - Woman's two cats killed by 'reckless' drivers
- 5 Man seriously injured after Norfolk crash
- 6 Concern elderly people 'being ignored' as town has no vaccination centre
- 7 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 8 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 9 'They don't care': Retired couple slam council over 'dangerous' tree
- 10 A47 closed in both directions after crash