West Norfolk Sports Podcast: Special preview to King’s Lynn Stars’ play-off semi second leg at Poole
- Credit: IAN BURT
King's Lynn Stars have a 15-heat shoot-out in Dorset on Monday to prolong their 2014 Elite League season.
The Elite League's Norfolk outfit lost 45-44 at home to the Poole Pirates earlier this week and now need to win by at least two points at Wimborne Road to reach this term's grand final.
West Norfolk Sports Podcast host Gavin Caney is joined by fans Andrew Barrett and Andrew 'Speedball' Howell to analyse the Saddlebow Road defeat and look forward to Monday's return. In a packed podcast, you also get the chance to hear the opinions of Lynn boss Rob Lyon and one of the sport's broadcasting legends in the shape of Lynn stadium announcer – and BBC Radio Norfolk's – Edwin Overland.
As always, if that's not enough to tempt you, there's all of the week's latest sports news in the popular Gone in 60 Seconds segment.
To listen to the latest WNSP, brought to you by the EDP, click here or visit www.edp24.co.uk/wnsp and click on episode 45.
- To get involved with the podcast, or for all your sports news in and around the Lynn area, follow Gavin on Twitter by clicking on the link on the right-hand side of this page.
You may also want to watch:
- This podcast was recorded on October 3.
* Since going online, West Norfolk's game was postponed as their opponents couldn't raise a side.
- 1 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 2 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 3 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 4 Hospital investigated over 'contentious' deaths goes bust owing £4m
- 5 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 6 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 7 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 8 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 9 Man was found dead after lockdown hit business, inquest told
- 10 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women