West Norfolk Sports Podcast: Special on Thurlow Nunn First Division bottom side Downham Town’s woes
- Credit: IAN BURT
The struggles of Downham Town Football Club are this week's focus on the West Norfolk Sports Podcast.
Our man in the west of the county, Gavin Caney, is joined by the club's former manager Pete Brassett and well-known grassroots boss Robbie Back to discuss the non-league outfit's misery.
The trio discuss everything from the financial state of the club, to other Thurlow Nunn League rivals, and how Downham will fare in the future.
As always, we have our 'Fury on Friday' basketball slot and the popular Gone in 60 Seconds news segment.
To listen to the latest WNSP, brought to you by the EDP, click here.
- To get involved with the podcast, or for all your sports news in and around the Lynn area, follow Gavin on Twitter by clicking on the link on the right-hand side of this page.
You may also want to watch:
- This podcast was recorded on January 23.
- 1 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 2 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 3 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 4 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 5 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
- 6 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 7 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 8 Cafe owner 'overwhelmed' by support for contested outdoor terrace
- 9 Petrol station staff to receive awards for attempting to save baby's life
- 10 'It was like a river' - Flood damage forces couple to move out