West Norfolk Sports Podcast: Special on the declining attendances at King’s Lynn Town
- Credit: Matthew Usher
Our podcast from the west of the county returns for the first time in 2014.
Sports reporter Gavin Caney focuses on the decreasing gates at the area's biggest non-league football club. He backs up stats and his views with the opinions of some of the outfit's key players.
A number of people and groups, including fans, are represented before the West Norfolk Sports Podcast offers its usual dose of 'Fury on Friday' basketball and Gone in 60 Seconds news round-up.
To listen to the latest WNSP, brought to you by the EDP, click here.
- To get involved with the podcast, or for all your sports news in and around the Lynn area, follow Gavin on Twitter by clicking on the link on the right-hand side of this page.
- This podcast was recorded on January 8/9.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 3 'Isolate from your household' plea as Covid soars in Norwich
- 4 'I am heartbroken' - Woman's two cats killed by 'reckless' drivers
- 5 Concern elderly people 'being ignored' as town has no vaccination centre
- 6 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 7 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 8 Man seriously injured after Norfolk crash
- 9 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 10 'They don't care': Retired couple slam council over 'dangerous' tree