West Norfolk Sports Podcast special on Dereham Town-bound non-league boss Anderson’s Fakenham exit
- Credit: Matthew Usher
The biggest talking point from the non-league football scene in the area this week is discussed in detail on Gavin Caney's latest podcast offering.
Wayne Anderson explains his decision to quit as Fakenham Town boss to take up a similar role with Dereham Town Reserves. And he's not the only one from the Thurlow Nunn Premier Division Ghosts to offer an opinion with press officer Gareth Davis and first-team player Stephen Harvey popping along to have their say on Ando's shock exit.
As always, if the above is not enough to tempt you to tune into our latest offering, there's all of the week's other goings on in the popular Gone in 60 Seconds news segment.
To listen to the latest WNSP, brought to you by the Eastern Daily Press, click here or visit www.edp24.co.uk/wnsp – where all previous shows can be found – and select episode 60.
- To get involved with the podcast, or for all your sports news in and around the Lynn area, follow Gavin on Twitter by clicking on the link on the right-hand side of this page.
You may also want to watch:
- This podcast was recorded on March 26.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 3 Nicole Kidman donates £10k to Norfolk dad's charity walk
- 4 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 5 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon
- 6 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 7 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 8 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 9 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 10 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"