West Norfolk Sports Podcast: Second of a two-part King’s Lynn Stars’ 2014 Elite League preview
- Credit: Archant
Well-known journalist Nigel Pearson – who works for Sky Sports among others - joins our own Gavin Caney on the final part of the Eastern Daily Press' podcast-based build-up to the speedway season.
With Lynn's first meeting just days away, the town's sports reporter is joined again by some big names on a star-studded West Norfolk Sports Podcast to bring you all the build-up to the sport's return.
Hear from riders Niels-Kristian Iversen, Kenneth Bjerre, Nicklas Porsing and Lewis Rose, as well as the face and voice of speedway, Pearson, as all discuss the Stars' hopes of landing a play-off place this season. With the Grand Prix kicking-off tomorrow, there's also plenty of build-up to the first round in New Zealand.
If that's not enough, the latest WNSP has plenty of fans' opinions and all of the week's latest sports news in Gone in 60 Seconds.
To listen to the latest WNSP, brought to you by the EDP, click here.
To listen to the first of the two-part special, which includes the thoughts of Rob Lyon, Rory Schlein, Robert Lambert, Lewis Kerr and journalist Scott Frame, click here.
- To get involved with the podcast, or for all your sports news in and around the Lynn area, follow Gavin on Twitter by clicking on the link on the right-hand side of this page.
You may also want to watch:
- This podcast was recorded on two separate dates: March 14 and April 2.
- 1 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 2 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 3 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 4 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 5 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 6 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 7 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 8 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 9 50 home development approved despite flooding fears
- 10 Report into woman's murder by jealous ex: 'Employers must do more'