West Norfolk Sports Podcast: Second of a two-part King’s Lynn Stars’ 2014 Elite League preview
- Credit: Archant
Well-known journalist Nigel Pearson – who works for Sky Sports among others - joins our own Gavin Caney on the final part of the Eastern Daily Press' podcast-based build-up to the speedway season.
With Lynn's first meeting just days away, the town's sports reporter is joined again by some big names on a star-studded West Norfolk Sports Podcast to bring you all the build-up to the sport's return.
Hear from riders Niels-Kristian Iversen, Kenneth Bjerre, Nicklas Porsing and Lewis Rose, as well as the face and voice of speedway, Pearson, as all discuss the Stars' hopes of landing a play-off place this season. With the Grand Prix kicking-off tomorrow, there's also plenty of build-up to the first round in New Zealand.
If that's not enough, the latest WNSP has plenty of fans' opinions and all of the week's latest sports news in Gone in 60 Seconds.
To listen to the latest WNSP, brought to you by the EDP, click here.
To listen to the first of the two-part special, which includes the thoughts of Rob Lyon, Rory Schlein, Robert Lambert, Lewis Kerr and journalist Scott Frame, click here.
- To get involved with the podcast, or for all your sports news in and around the Lynn area, follow Gavin on Twitter by clicking on the link on the right-hand side of this page.
- This podcast was recorded on two separate dates: March 14 and April 2.
- 1 Long-awaited plans for A47 roundabout revamps revealed
- 2 Man arrested after passenger dies in Old Buckenham crash
- 3 Plumber's plan for 'enormous' garage in his back garden rejected
- 4 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK
- 5 Norwich man sentenced to life imprisonment after murder conviction
- 6 Police hunting for Norwich man wanted for three weeks
- 7 ‘This was our worst nightmare’: Locals shock after man dies in crash
- 8 Hopes rekindled for new £20m railway station
- 9 Manchester City owner eyes Norfolk horse racing enterprise
- 10 Suspect identified in seafront hate attack