West Norfolk Sports Podcast non-league special: 2014/15 season half-term report
- Credit: Greg Kwasnik/Focus Images Ltd
The West Norfolk Sports Podcast is back after an extended Christmas break.
Host Gavin Caney is joined by fellow non-league football reporters Greg Plummer and Mark Hearle to discuss how the area's sides have fared in the first half of the season.
The maiden WNSP of 2015 highlights the performances of teams from as far up as King's Lynn Town (Step Three) down to Anglian Combination Division Four outfit Redgate Rangers. There's opinion, debate and a few laughs along the way, which is no surprise, as the Eastern Daily Press' Lynn-based reporter brings you his latest offering.
As ever, there is also all the latest sports news from the west of the county rounded up in our Gone in 60 Seconds segment to bring you the best of the rest of the action across the district.
- To listen to the latest WNSP, click here, or visit www.edp24.co.uk/wnsp and click on episode 51.
- To get involved with the podcast, or for all your latest news, follow Gavin on Twitter by clicking on the link on the right-hand side of this page.
You may also want to watch:
*Podcast recorded on January 8.
- 1 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 2 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 3 Family demands answers after 91-year-old dies weighing four stone
- 4 Inquest hears sister of Hannah Witheridge died while pregnant
- 5 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 6 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 7 Cannabis stash worth about £2000 found hidden in home
- 8 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 9 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 10 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected