Wait for new Norwich kit
Norwich City fans must wait another three weeks for their first glimpse of the club's new strip for 2006-07. The new home and away kits will be officially unveiled at a teamwear launch and fashion show at Carrow Road on Wednesday, June 7.
Norwich City fans must wait another three weeks for their first glimpse of the club's new strip for 2006-07.
The new home and away kits will be officially unveiled at a teamwear launch and fashion show at Carrow Road on Wednesday, June 7.
For the sixth season in a row, the Canaries' strip will be designed and manufactured by Xara, who will also use the evening to promote their new range of kit for amateur and semi-professional clubs.
City have just become East Anglian agents for Xara teamwear. The Canaries' first team strip is changing after just one season, while the two-tone green change kit is also being replaced after two seasons in which Nigel Worthington's men won just one match out of 13 while wearing it.
You may also want to watch:
The kit changes coincide with low cost airline Flybe taking over as the club's main sponsors from Proton and Lotus Cars, who have been City's main backers for the past three years, a stretch that included one season in the Premiership.
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 3 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 4 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 5 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 6 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 7 Man suffers injuries after road rage assault near retail park
- 8 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 9 Thunderstorms set to put dampener on weekend
- 10 St Benedict's Street restaurant closes due to 'pingdemic'