Victories for North Walsham, Holt, Norwich and Wymondham in rugby’s Arnolds Norfolk Youth Cup
West Norfolk 12, North Walsham 42: Last year's Under-15 finalists met in the quarter-finals, with visitors North Walsham coming out on top.
West's try scorers were Yousef Edris and Mitchell Anderson, with one conversion by Oliver Flux. Walsham's try scorers were Dylan Simmons (2), Joe Girling (2), Alex Codd, Greg Wills, Louis Lamont and Lewis Dorling, with one conversion by Dylan Simmons.
• Wymondham 20, Diss 0
On a very windy day Wymondham made the most of their possession to score four good tries. Their scorers were Craig Woolrich, Owen Lancaster, Tristan Miners and Will Evans.
• Holt 32, West Norfolk 12
You may also want to watch:
Holt won a good game of rugby after dominating the first half to reach the Under-13 semi-finals.
Holt's scorers were Matthew May (4), Sebby Florax and Ross Pitcher, with one conversion from Ross Pitcher. Robert Dickens and David Zadworthy scored West Norfolk's tries, one of which was converted by Henry Thornton.
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 3 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 4 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 5 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 6 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 7 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 8 Park issues warning over bacteria which is toxic to dogs
- 9 Man suffers injuries after road rage assault near retail park
- 10 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival
• Lowestoft 7, Norwich 69
Norwich dominated their match although the opposition never gave up. Norwich's try scorers were Jonty Craig (4), Rob Ekbery, Henry Wootton, Zac Bachmann, James Pearce (2), Callum Mooney (2), Kris Freedman and Thomas Harper. Ekbery added two conversions.
• North Walsham 0, Wymondham 52
Wymondham reached the semi-finals with an emphatic win. Their scorers were Lewis Jennings (3), Owen Sharpe (2), Dominic Smith, Jo Milligan and Casey Hawes with Milligan adding six conversions.