Two off in King’s Lynn ‘friendly’ victory at Lowestoft Town
- Credit: Archant
King's Lynn Town won 1-0 at Lowestoft in a match that was anything but friendly.
The Linnets included two former Lowestoft players – summer signings Ryan Jarvis and Frazer Blake-Tracy.
The only goal came from Craig Parker on 74 minutes, but the biggest talking point came in the second half when Ryan Fryatt and Shaun Bammant were both sent off. Fryatt went for an elbow as he tried to put the ball out of play and Bammant for kicking out at Fryatt on the floor.
The Linnets included Cameron Norman, a member of Norwich City's 2013 FA Youth Cup winning side.
Lowestoft: Dudzinski, White (Jarvis 25), Humphrey, Cole, Barker, Leacock, Zielonka, Fisk, Daniels, Reed, Bammant. Subs: Hood, Smith, Greenleaf, Nyadzayo, Westlake, McAuley, Miles.
You may also want to watch:
Lynn: Street, Norman (Frary 75), Blake-Tracy (Warburton 75), Fryatt, T Ward, Ryan Jarvis, Clunan, Parker (Whayman 75), Gash (Hilliard 60), Mettam (Siddons 60). Hawkins.
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 3 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 4 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 5 Report into woman's murder by jealous ex: 'Employers must do more'
- 6 Homes plan to be revealed for former infant school
- 7 First look at five new homes released for sale at popular site in Taverham
- 8 Former village pub for sale as home
- 9 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 10 Norwich City star tipped to reject move to Tottenham