Tuttle at the double as leaders Spixworth maintain gap over Harleston
- Credit: Archant
Luke Tuttle helped himself to a brace as Spixworth maintained their lead in the Anglian Combination Premier Division with a 4-1 win at Reepham Town.
Scott Woodgate and Daniel Terrington were also on target, with the hosts' consolation goal coming from Joe Wright.
Harleston kept up the pressure with a 4-0 win at Mattishall, with goals from Andrew Howell, Scott Roberts, Adam Willis and Matthew Howard.
Waveney and Wroxham Reserves shared a 1-1 draw – Bradley Hough was on target for Waveney and Sam Gauntlett for the Yachtsmen.
Blofield United beat Kirkley & Pakefield Reserves 3-1 while Aaron Sanders scored twice for Acle United as they beat Caister 2-0
You may also want to watch:
St Andrews were 3-0 winners at Stalham with goals from Mason Roe, Ryan Pye and own goal. James Bemrose's goal secured Long Stratton's 1-0 win over Norwich Ceyms. Mulbarton Wanderers beat Cromer 1-0 with a goal from Danny Self.
Aylsham are top of Division One after winning 3-1 at Sheringham with goals from Matt Billing, Toby Oliver, Jack Molicone and James Nelson for the home team.
- 1 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 2 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 3 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould
- 4 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 5 Mansion for sale for £2.5million with helicopter pad
- 6 Town clerk sacked following months of controversy
- 7 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 8 Flood alerts across Norfolk ahead of expected rain
- 9 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs
- 10 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl
Bradenham Wanderers went to Wymondham Town and although the early part of the game was fairly even, the visitors eventually came away 3-0 winners. Scorers were Scott Sutherland-Gray (2) and Tom Spalding.
Attleborough Town also beat Holt United 3-0, with goals from Jack Flynn (2) and Tom Miles. Goals from Aiden Lowe (2), Josh Knights, Tom Daniels gave Bungay Town a 4-3 win over Mundford, whose goals came from Oli Stanley (2) and Mason Thorogood.
Sean Jermy, Garry Summons, Jake Rose, Dan Anderson, Matt Eyre scored for Loddon United as they beat Hellesdon 5-2. Keegan Charlesworth and Jack Hurrell got Hellesdon's goals.
Harley Pluck and Liam Harvey-Cooper got the goals for Beccles Town to beat Dersingham Rovers 2-0. A hat-trick from Connor Kerry and others from Adam Johnson and Dale Wilton earned North Walsham Town a 5-1 win over Scole United, who had Tayler Pooley on target.
Next Saturday it is the Mummery Cup semi-finals with Mulbarton Wanderers at home to Reepham Town and Mundford entertaining Acle United.