Top two are frustrated by morning rain
Lucas Fettes Norfolk League: The Norfolk League was worst affected by Saturday morning's rain, with the most notable call-off being the top of the table Division One clash between Rollesby and Old Catton.
Elsewhere in the top flight, Drayton's Andy Hawes hit 71 in a five-wicket win at Hales & Loddon A.
In Division Two, Felthorpe maintained their promotion challenge with a 15-run win at Happisburgh. Felthorpe's Lee Grant bagged five for 44 and Lewis Rayner took three for 19.
Bungay A ensured their survival in Division Three with a 59-run win against Great Melton B. Carl Cudden scored 53 for Bungay, while Jordan Barber took four for 13.
Norwich Bystanders A skipper David Asker top scored with 41, but his side fell to a six-wicket defeat at Hemsby in Division Four, despite Simon Huggins (four for 33) claiming all four wickets to fall in the Hemsby innings.
New Buckenham's S Willimott took four for 30 in a losing cause at Halvergate A in Division Five.
Julian Dismore fired 110 in Felthorpe A's 32-run win at home to Garboldisham B. L Taylor made 82 in the Garboldisham reply, but fine bowling displays from Ankit Shah (five for 52) and Simon Derrick (four for 27) secured victory for Felthorpe.
- 1 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 2 Delays expected with A47 to close in both directions for 15 miles
- 3 Man accidentally downloaded indecent images of children, court hears
- 4 Family 'increasingly concerned' about missing Beccles woman
- 5 Man had cocaine hidden in car when stopped by police
- 6 Norse chief executive quits for personal reasons
- 7 Here are the new Covid travel rules which begin today
- 8 Trains cancelled after lorry crashes into bridge
- 9 New Burger King site approved in city centre
- 10 Flood alert on the Broads due to high water levels
Old Buckenham C won an exciting match at Acle B by one wicket. Acle's Lee McMahon was the top scorer in the match with 44.
Hingham A moved up to second in Division Eight with a 63-run win at Martham A.