Time running out for Norfolk youth football teams to enter Aviva Summer Cup 2012
Time is running our for football teams to enter this year's Aviva Summer Cup.
There is already 150 teams entered into the football festival, which is being held at Redmayne Playing Fields, near Norwich Rugby Club in North Walsham Road, over the weekend of July 7 and 8.
The under-11 age group is full and managers have until next Monday to get their team entered.
Age groups for the event, which attracted around 3,000 people over the course of the weekend last year, range from under-seven to under-13 for boys and under-11 to under-13 for girls.
For full details and an application form, go to
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 2 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 3 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 4 'A lot of tears' as care home announces closure with 30 jobs lost
- 5 Man seriously injured after crash
- 6 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 7 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 8 Serial 'dine and dash' conman who fled hotels without paying is jailed
- 9 Six people arrested after man in 50s was stabbed in Norwich
- 10 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships