Time running out for Norfolk youth football teams to enter Aviva Summer Cup 2012
Time is running our for football teams to enter this year's Aviva Summer Cup.
There is already 150 teams entered into the football festival, which is being held at Redmayne Playing Fields, near Norwich Rugby Club in North Walsham Road, over the weekend of July 7 and 8.
The under-11 age group is full and managers have until next Monday to get their team entered.
Age groups for the event, which attracted around 3,000 people over the course of the weekend last year, range from under-seven to under-13 for boys and under-11 to under-13 for girls.
For full details and an application form, go to
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 2 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 3 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 4 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 5 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 6 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 7 Blind woman 'humiliated' as restaurant turns her away due to her guide dog
- 8 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 9 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 10 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed