Thurlow Nunn Premier Division Wisbech Town and Dereham Town apply for promotion
Five Thurlow Nunn Premier Division clubs - including Wisbech Town and Dereham Town - have applied to the FA for promotion.
The Fenmen and the Magpies, along with Brantham Athletic, Haverhill Rovers and Stanway Rovers, are hoping to move up to Step Four of the non-league ladder next season.
Promotion for any of the sides is subject to them finishing in a qualifying position in the league - which this season can be as low as a third-placed finish - and having an E ground grading by March 31, 2013.
This must then be upgraded to a D grade by the same date in 2014 or an enforced relegation back to Step Five may result.
For this campaign only, there is a possibility that two clubs from the Premier Division may be invited to join Step Four, subject to the above conditions, because Ryman Division One North and Division One South are being increased from 22 to 24 teams.
You may also want to watch:
Steve Appleby's Wisbech are second, three places ahead of Matt Henman's Dereham who beat them 1-0 on Saturday and can go top if they win their games in hand.
- 1 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 2 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 3 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 4 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 5 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 6 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
- 7 Norfolk receives overnight flood warnings
- 8 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 9 'It was like a river' - Flood damage forces couple to move out
- 10 Two Norfolk care homes among the best in region