Gorleston look to bounce back from FA Vase defeat against Wroxham
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
Gorleston will be looking to bounce back from their defeat in the FA Vase at the weekend when they entertain Wroxham in the Thurlow Nunn Premier Division this evening (kick-off 7.45pm).
Gorleston went down to a disappointing 2-0 defeat at home to Kirkley & Pakefield on Saturday in the Vase as goals from Miguel Lopez and Liam Harvey-Cooper gave the Royals the east coast bragging rights.
The Greens haven't won in the league since the opening day of the season and manager Stewart Larter will be keen to see his side kickstart their season against the Yachtsmen.
Wroxham will be buoyed by their progress in the Vase thanks to a 3-0 win over Mulbarton Wanderers and Jordan Southgate's side could climb as high as fourth with victory at Emerald Park.
Meanwhile, Swaffham will be looking to finish the job in their FA Vase second qualifying round replay against Framlingham this evening after a 0-0 draw.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 2 Jack-knifed lorry shuts A148 as police issue ice warning
- 3 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 4 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 5 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 6 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened
- 7 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 8 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 9 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 10 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock