The ninth West Norfolk Sports Podcast
- Credit: Archant
The spotlight this week shines on football, a college and one of the area's biggest success stories.
Gavin Caney is joined by Dan Buhlemann (King's Lynn Community Football) and Tommy Goode (College of West Anglia) to discuss their roles in helping the sport progress in West Norfolk.
And there's even time to talk about King's Lynn-raised striker Dom Dwyer who is making a huge name for himself over in America.
Plus, as always, at the end of the WNSP, our man in the west of the county brings you all the latest news in our 'Gone in 60 Seconds' feature.
To listen to the latest West Norfolk Sports Podcast, brought to you by the EDP, click here.
- To get involved with the podcast, or for all your latest sports news, follow Gavin on Twitter by clicking on the link on the right-hand side of this page.
You may also want to watch:
- This podcast was recorded on Wednesday November 27.
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 5 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 6 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 7 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 8 Woman in 60s suffers serious injuries after car crashes into ditch
- 9 Plea for farmers to engage with public over footpath fears
- 10 Several burst mains in town leave homes without water