The ninth West Norfolk Sports Podcast
- Credit: Archant
The spotlight this week shines on football, a college and one of the area's biggest success stories.
Gavin Caney is joined by Dan Buhlemann (King's Lynn Community Football) and Tommy Goode (College of West Anglia) to discuss their roles in helping the sport progress in West Norfolk.
And there's even time to talk about King's Lynn-raised striker Dom Dwyer who is making a huge name for himself over in America.
Plus, as always, at the end of the WNSP, our man in the west of the county brings you all the latest news in our 'Gone in 60 Seconds' feature.
To listen to the latest West Norfolk Sports Podcast, brought to you by the EDP, click here.
- To get involved with the podcast, or for all your latest sports news, follow Gavin on Twitter by clicking on the link on the right-hand side of this page.
You may also want to watch:
- This podcast was recorded on Wednesday November 27.
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 4 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 5 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 6 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 7 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 8 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 9 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
- 10 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty