The eighth West Norfolk Sports Podcast
- Credit: Archant
Another week, another sport, as the West Norfolk Sports Podcast continues.
Gavin Caney helps shine the spotlight on hockey and is joined by Pelicans player Sam Major, 21, to discuss the sport and the fortunes of the King's Lynn-based club.
And as always, at the end of the WNSP, we have our 'Fury on Friday' basketball slot while our man in the west of the county brings you all the latest news in our 'Gone in 60 Seconds' feature to keep you up to date with outfits such as King's Lynn Town and West Norfolk Rugby Club.
To listen to the latest West Norfolk Sports Podcast, brought to you by the EDP, click here.
To get involved with the podcast, or for all your latest sports news, follow Gavin on Twitter by clicking on the link on the right-hand side of this page.
- The podcast was recorded on Wednesday November 13.
You may also want to watch:
- The next WNSP will go live, after a week off, on Friday November 29.
- 1 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 2 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 3 Inquest hears sister of Hannah Witheridge died while pregnant
- 4 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 5 Family demands answers after 91-year-old dies weighing four stone
- 6 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 7 Cannabis stash worth about £2000 found hidden in home
- 8 Met office issue weather warnings for thunderstorms in parts of Norfolk
- 9 Man 'helping police with inquiries' in search for missing woman
- 10 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship