The 49th West Norfolk Sports Podcast
- Credit: Archant
A regular West Norfolk Sports Podcast guest returns to talk rugby while a rising golf star makes his WNSP debut.
Host Gavin Caney is joined by West Norfolk skipper Lawrence Savage to assess his side's start to life in London North-East Division Three following promotion in the summer.
And then King's Lynn golfer Luke Johnson, aged 22, pops along to talk about a memorable 2014 which saw his hopes of landing a prized European Tour card fall at the penultimate qualifying hurdle.
As ever, there is also all the latest sports news from the west of the county rounded up in our Gone in 60 Seconds segment to bring you the best of the rest of the action across the district.
- To listen to the latest WNSP, click here, or visit www.edp24.co.uk/wnsp and select episode 49.
- To get involved with the podcast, or for all your latest news, follow Gavin on Twitter by clicking on the link on the right-hand side of this page.
You may also want to watch:
*Podcast recorded on November 12.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Police child safety team raid house to arrest man
- 3 Banham Poultry evacuated in suspected chemical incident
- 4 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 5 Holiday park bosses pay tribute to 'popular' worker murdered in Norfolk village
- 6 'Destination' fish and chip restaurant for sale
- 7 North Norfolk fish and chip shop among best in the country
- 8 The 5 most viewed homes on the market in Norfolk last month
- 9 Lord mayor criticises campaigner in email - and mistakenly copies them in
- 10 Eleven people taken to hospital after Banham Poultry chemical spill