The 47th West Norfolk Sports Podcast
- Credit: Archant
Rugby and youth-team football are the key topics as the West Norfolk Sports Podcast returns after a two-week absence.
Swaffham and Wisbech face each other tomorrow in Greene King Eastern Counties Division One rugby action and host Gavin Caney brings you all the news and views from both camps. Swaffham skipper Marc Lockwood talks about his side's recent troubles while manager Cliff Humphreys explains why he feels Wisbech have turned a corner after their slow start.
Sandwiched between some oval-shaped ball discussion, Caney is joined by Fakenham Town legend Neil Jarvis to set the scene ahead of the Ghosts' massive FA Youth Cup first round clash at home to AFC Wimbledon on Tuesday.
As ever, there is also all the latest sports news in the area rounded up in our Gone in 60 Seconds segment to bring you the best of the rest of the action across the district.
- To listen to the latest WNSP, click here, or visit www.edp24.co.uk/wnsp and click on episode 47.
- To get involved with the podcast, or for all your latest news, follow Gavin on Twitter by clicking on the link on the right-hand side of this page.
You may also want to watch:
*Podcast record on October 30.
- 1 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 2 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 3 Family demands answers after 91-year-old dies weighing four stone
- 4 Inquest hears sister of Hannah Witheridge died while pregnant
- 5 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 6 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 7 Cannabis stash worth about £2000 found hidden in home
- 8 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 9 'Lost a couple of staff members a day' - how the 'pingdemic' is hitting Norfolk
- 10 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected