The 42nd West Norfolk Sports Podcast
- Credit: PA
Big weekends for three teams, across two sports, are the main focus of the latest West Norfolk Sports Podcast.
King's Lynn Town and Wisbech Town will be looking to extend their dreams of reaching the first round proper of the FA Cup when they take part in first qualifying round action tomorrow.
Host Gavin Caney is joined by Linnets' press officer Mark Hearle and the club's stadium announcer Alistair Cox – who also has a radio show on KLFM – to assess Lynn and Wisbech's chance of progressing in the world-famous competition.
And if football's not your thing, don't worry, because West Norfolk boss Nigel Richardson pops along for a chat about his side's season opener following promotion to rugby's London North-East Division Three.
If that's not enough to whet your appetite there is also all the latest sports news in the area rounded up in our Gone in 60 Seconds segment to bring you the best of the rest of the action across the district.
- To listen to the latest WNSP, click here, or visit www.edp24.co.uk/wnsp and click on episode 42.
You may also want to watch:
- To get involved with the podcast, or for all your latest news, follow Gavin on Twitter by clicking on the link on the right-hand side of this page.
*Podcast record on September 10.
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 3 'Isolate from your household' plea as Covid soars in Norwich
- 4 'I am heartbroken' - Woman's two cats killed by 'reckless' drivers
- 5 Concern elderly people 'being ignored' as town has no vaccination centre
- 6 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 7 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 8 Man seriously injured after Norfolk crash
- 9 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 10 'They don't care': Retired couple slam council over 'dangerous' tree