The 20th West Norfolk Sports Podcast
- Credit: Archant copyright 2011
This week's West Norfolk Sports Podcast focuses on a massive weekend for two of the area's clubs.
Football outfit Wisbech Town have a huge FA Vase quarter-final at Sholing while National League side CWA Fury from King's Lynn have a 'make or break' game to determine whether they qualify for the National League play-offs.
Sports reporter Gavin Caney is joined by Fenmen chief Dick Creasey and Lynn-based basketball supremo James Bamfield to chew that fat over their teams monumental fixtures.
As ever, there is also all the latest sports news in the area rounded up in our Gone in 60 Seconds segment to bring you the best of the rest of the action in the district.
- To listen to the latest WNSP, click here.
- To get involved with the podcast, or for all your latest news, follow Gavin on Twitter by clicking on the link on the right-hand side of this page.
You may also want to watch:
*Podcast record on March 6 and 7.
- 1 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 2 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 3 Man, 41, charged with Pat Holland's murder as human remains found
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village
- 5 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 6 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 7 Woman who bit an officer among eight people arrested in town
- 8 Man and woman found dead in home
- 9 The Empire Strikes Back - our review of the new indoor food market
- 10 Norwich pub to temporarily close this summer because of 'pingdemic'