Swardeston wary of threat from beneath
Swardeston will be keen to avoid a repeat of the last time they faced the bottom club when they take on basement boys Fakenham tomorrow.Mark Thomas' side suffered their only league defeat of the season so far at the hands of Horsford when they were at the foot of the EAPL.
Swardeston will be keen to avoid a repeat of the last time they faced the bottom club when they take on EAPL basement boys Fakenham tomorrow.
Mark Thomas' side suffered their only league defeat of the season so far at the hands of Horsford when they were at the foot of the EAPL. Tomorrow, the leaders travel to Highfield Lawn to meet Michael Smith's strugglers, who have generally failed to muster enough runs to be competitive this year.
The other Norfolk derby of the day sees Vauxhall Mallards host Norwich. Chris Borrett's men are 22 points ahead of the Brundall side after beating Fakenham last weekend, while Mallards' game at home to Bury was washed out.
Horsford have the chance to move further away from danger at the bottom when they take on the team directly below them, Clacton, at Manor Park.
You may also want to watch:
Paul Newman's side enjoyed a victory over Cambridge Granta last Saturday and will be confident of recording their first back-to-back wins this year against a Clacton team which has plummeted down the table in recent weeks.
Great Witchingham are also at home tomorrow, against Granta.
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 3 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 4 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 5 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach
- 6 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 7 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 8 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival
- 9 Park issues warning over bacteria which is toxic to dogs
- 10 Norwich Bus Station building closed due to Covid ping