Swardeston seeking maximum points to guarantee East Anglian Premier League title
Swardeston could bypass the need for a tense final day showdown with Vauxhall Mallards if they win at Copdock & Old Ipswichian tomorrow.
Mark Thomas' side currently lead the table by 33 points and a maximum (30) points haul tomorrow would guarantee them their third EAPL title, regardless of results elsewhere.
Swardeston won the reverse fixture earlier in the season by just two wickets, despite bowling Copdock out for only 82.
Second-placed Horsford have Jaik Mickleburgh, fresh from a half-century for Essex on Wednesday, available for Sudbury's visit to Manor Park.
Mallards trail Swardeston by 34 points, so need to beat Burwell at Brundall tomorrow – and hope their old rivals don't win – to set up a last day decider at The Common next weekend.
You may also want to watch:
Great Witchingham are away to Cambridge Granta, with all matches starting at 10.30am.
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 3 Chicken restaurant closes 'due to unforeseen circumstances'
- 4 Lifeboat crew rescues three girls out to sea on lilos
- 5 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'
- 6 What are the top 10 new shops opening in Norwich?
- 7 Noise investigation launched after works leave houses 'tremoring'
- 8 New beauty salon and massage rooms open at country club
- 9 'Like an invasion' - locals speak out over five-day festival
- 10 'Cold and desolate' - Anne Robinson's Countdown jibe at Norfolk