Surprise defeat for Division One runaway leaders Norwich CEYMS
- Credit: Archant
In the Premier Division Wroxham Reserves climbed up to fifth place thanks to Danny Boswell's brace, which saw off Loddon United.
Kirkley & Pakefield Reserves were also 2-0 winners at home to lowly North Walsham Town courtesy of goals from Alex Holmes and Michael Tacon.
St Andrews put some distance between themselves and the bottom places with a 2-0 win over Wymondham – Steven Kelly and John Muir on target for the Saints.
In Division One runaway leaders Norwich CEYMS suffered a surprise 2-1 home defeat against Long Stratton.
Caister strengthened their grip on second place thanks to a 2-1 win at Holt United. Aaron Robson and Danny Heller got the goals for the promotion hopefuls with Matthew Sanders replying.
You may also want to watch:
Stalham Town remain in third spot thanks to a 5-1 hammering of Poringland Wanderers. David Bailey bagged a brace for Town with Nick Meale, Darren Milale and Matthew Watling all on the scoresheet. David Gilfin struck for Wanderers but it was nothing more than a consolation.
Horsford United were in seventh heaven after a crushing 7-1 win at home to Watton United, whose only goal came from Kevin Bloomfield.
- 1 Man and woman found dead in home
- 2 Man, 41, charged with Pat Holland's murder as human remains found
- 3 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 4 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 5 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 6 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 7 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village
- 9 Norfolk RSPCA cattery full as owners give up lockdown pets
- 10 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
Sam Cook, Alan Rudder (two), Steven Middleton, Sam Grady and a Sam Finchley OG completed the scoring.
Liam Forge and Stuart Boughton got the goals as Hindringham won at Hellesdon whilst Aylsham won 3-0 at Corton.
Bradenham and Wells fought out a 1-1 draw whilst Harleston beat Brandon 3-1.