Storm Katie forces a host of non-league postponements across Norfolk and Suffolk
- Credit: Archant
A packed Easter Monday football programme has been hit by the bad weather caused by Storm Katie.
While high winds continue to cause difficulties across Norfolk and Suffolk, it's the driving rain that has really hurt many of the area's non-league teams forcing many of today's matches to be postponed.
However some, like the Thurlow Nunn League Premier Division derby between Kirkley & Pakefield and Gorleston, have managed to get their fixtures on and you can read all about that match – and any more than we played – in tomorrow's paper.
National League North
You may also want to watch:
Lowestoft Town v North Ferriby United
Southern League Premier Division
- 1 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 2 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 3 ‘I cried so much’ - Mum-of-four on impact of whole family having Covid
- 4 Pretty thatched cafe on Broads up for sale for £75,000
- 5 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 6 Shock as cannabis factory found in quiet Broads' village
- 7 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 8 Bus crashes into lorry in Norwich
- 9 Body discovered in Thetford Forest Park
- 10 Child groomer caught by seven paedophile hunter groups
King's Lynn Town v St Neots Town
Ryman League Division One North
Soham Town Rangers v Dereham Town
Thurlow Nunn League Premier Division
Fakenham Town v Thetford Town
Walsham-le-Willows v Norwich United
United Counties League Premier Division
Holbeach United v Wisbech Town
Thurlow Nunn League First Division
Dereham Town Reserves v King's Lynn Town Reserves