Stars trip to Leicester called off
King's Lynn Stars meeting at Leicester on Friday is off.
In a statement released by the club, the Stars said they had 'been informed by Leicester that Friday's match between the clubs at Beaumont Park has been called off'.
'This situation is completely out of the club's control, and all arrangements had been made for our riders to be present at the meeting.
'We fully understand the frustration this will cause to supporters who were planning to travel to Leicester on Friday, especially with an excellent weather forecast this week.
'At this stage we have not been given any information as to a possible re-staging date.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 3 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 4 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 5 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 6 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 7 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 8 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 9 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 10 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools