King’s Lynn Town look to consolidate top spot at St Neots Town
- Credit: Geoff Moore/Focus Images Ltd
King's Lynn Town will look to consolidate their position at the top of the Evo-Stik Southern Premier Division when they travel to St Neots this evening (kick-off 7.45pm).
The Linnets are four points clear at the summit following their 3-1 win over Redditch on Saturday courtesy of goals from Michael Clunan (2) and Cameron Norman.
King's Lynn are seven matches unbeaten since they tasted defeat against Chesham at The Walks, the same day the club announced that Grant Holt had left the club to join AFC Barrow.
Holt's departure doesn't appear to have upset Ian Culverhouse's side's promotion aspirations though with Lynn sitting pretty at the top of the division.
St Neots have got promotion ambitions of their own though and currently sit ninth in the table, seven points outside of the play-off places.
You may also want to watch:
Fourth-placed Kettering Town, who are seven points behind Lynn but with two games in hand, entertain St Ives Town this evening.
- 1 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 2 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 3 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 4 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 5 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 6 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 7 Going full term during this coronavirus pandemic fills me with absolute terror
- 8 Delivery van towed from deep water on road closed due to flood risk
- 9 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 10 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich