King’s Lynn Town look to consolidate top spot at St Neots Town
- Credit: Geoff Moore/Focus Images Ltd
King's Lynn Town will look to consolidate their position at the top of the Evo-Stik Southern Premier Division when they travel to St Neots this evening (kick-off 7.45pm).
The Linnets are four points clear at the summit following their 3-1 win over Redditch on Saturday courtesy of goals from Michael Clunan (2) and Cameron Norman.
King's Lynn are seven matches unbeaten since they tasted defeat against Chesham at The Walks, the same day the club announced that Grant Holt had left the club to join AFC Barrow.
Holt's departure doesn't appear to have upset Ian Culverhouse's side's promotion aspirations though with Lynn sitting pretty at the top of the division.
St Neots have got promotion ambitions of their own though and currently sit ninth in the table, seven points outside of the play-off places.
You may also want to watch:
Fourth-placed Kettering Town, who are seven points behind Lynn but with two games in hand, entertain St Ives Town this evening.
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 3 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 4 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 5 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 6 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 7 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 8 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 9 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 10 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station