Spixworth go second after eight-goal blitz of Hempnall
Spixworth hammered struggling Hempnall 8-1 to move up to second in the Premier Division.
Charlie Bartram and Benjamin Gowing added to braces from Daniel Brown, Lloyd Greening and Matthew Elwin for Spixworth, with Christopher Mooney netting Hempnall's solitary reply.
Blofield remain top after Chris Holmes netted the only goal at Sheringham.
Spixworth's haul lifted them above Cromer on goal difference, despite the champions' 3-2 win at home to Beccles. Dale Wilton (2) and Matthew Eves netted for Cromer, with Anthony Martin and Billy Davies scoring for Beccles.
Mattishall moved up to fourth with a 3-1 win at Loddon, courtesy of strikes from Ben Gillies, George Jermy and Jack Ainsley. Daniel Parkin scored for Loddon.
You may also want to watch:
Acle United slipped to a surprise 4-3 defeat at Reepham, who were boosted by a double from Andrew Moody. Kevin Winkworth and Andy Hanby were also on target for the hosts, with Robert Oldham, Adam Hipperson and Daryl Pluckrose replying for Acle.
Dersingham remain well-placed after a 3-0 win at home to St Andrews, with Gary English, Paul English and Lee Hyde finding the net for the hosts.
- 1 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 2 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 3 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 4 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale
- 5 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 6 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 7 Woman in 30s suffers head injuries in violent attack by two girls
- 8 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
- 9 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 10 Man airlifted to hospital from beach given 'vital first aid' by lifeguards
Joseph Marsden struck twice as Wroxham Reserves thumped Wymondham 6-0. Daniel Boswell, Jordan Attree, Matthew Doyle and Rio Starkings completed the rout.
Adam Taylor fired a hat-trick to keep Corton top of Division One with a 5-2 triumph against Hindringham. Ritchi High and Luke Graham also scored for the leaders, with Liam Forge netting twice for Hindringham.
Caister's Anton Ward also hit a treble in his side's 6-1 victory against Long Stratton. Kieran Hack added two for Caister and Danny Heller also found the net, with Sam Page registering for Long Stratton.
Second-placed Norwich CEYMS beat Harleston Town 2-0 with goals from Thomas Amis and Darren Smith.
Lowly Bradenham Wanderers produced a shock with a 4-2 win at Poringland Wanderers. Karl Bush scored twice for the visitors and Thomas Spalding and Rob Thurley made up their tally. Vaughan Stevenson and Chris Sinderby scored for Poringland, who remain third.
Holt United inflicted another heavy defeat on Wells in a 6-1 success. Tom Graver (2), Christopher Fuller, Kevin Moore, Matthew Hudson and Ray Wade were Holt's scorers.
Darren Patterson hit a hat-trick as Stalham won 5-2 at managerless Brandon. Tom Gilbert and Rodney Drake also netted for Stalham.
n Brandon are looking for a new first team manager, for more information contact 01760 721341, 07856 775353, 01953 457545 or 01842 813177.