Spireites B open up gap at top of Division Two after easing to victory
- Credit: Archant
Leaders of the Open Snooker Division Two, Spireites B beat Spireites D 7-2 to open up a 15-point gap over St Philips B in second place.
Woodside Gothic remain in third spot after defeating St Philips B 6-3 with Carl Gill securing three frames.
Three frames each from Ben Baker and Luke Priestly for Broadland C achieved victory over Broadland Bandits 7-2 while Broadland B won their second match this season against Hethersett 6-3 with Graham Waterson winning the decisive three frames.
Rockets continue to dominate the Open First Division after beating Broadland A 7-2 with Reggie Edwards winning 3-0 plus breaks of 55 and 46.
Warriors are 12 points behind the leaders after defeating Spireites A 6-3 whilst there were 3-0 victories for Nick Spelman, Sam Betts (88 break) of Warriors and Jimmy Cross for Spireites A.
You may also want to watch:
Three frames from Shaun Peacock helped St Philips A on their way to victory against Rileys B 7-2. Attleborough secured their second victory this season by beating third-placed Spireites C 5-4.
In the Nigel Farrow Cars sponsored Snooker Handicap Division One leaders Woodside C defeated second-placed St Philips A 7-5 to open up a three-point gap.
- 1 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 2 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 3 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 4 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 5 Hospital investigated over 'contentious' deaths goes bust owing £4m
- 6 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 7 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 8 Man was found dead after lockdown hit business, inquest told
- 9 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 10 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
St Faiths moved up to third spot by beating Spireites 7-5 with Steve Curtis (St Faiths) and Chris Savory (Spireites) both winning 3-0. Three frames each from Luke Priestley and Ben Baker helped Broadland C triumph over Woodside Peelers 8-4. NCC beat Hethersett 8-4 with Karl Goreham winning 3-0. Woodside A defeated leaders Broadland B 7-5 in the Handicap Second Division. Sam Betts (Woodside A) won 3-0 plus a break of 68 and Peter Woodrow (Broadland B) also won 3-0. Three frames from Roger Reynolds helped Broadland A triumph against second-placed Woodside Whirlwinds 7-5. Third-placed St Philips C narrowly defeated Wroxham 7-5 with TJ Cheetham winning 3-0.
Leaders St Philips A returned to winning ways in the Billiards League by beating Hethersett B 3-1. Nathan Mann won his game with breaks of 42, 41, 48 alongside Jimmy Cross who made a break of 49 for a plus handicap player. Hethersett A remain in second place defeating Gothic 3-1.