Six-goal Acle looking untouchable at top of Anglian Combination
Acle United retained their 100pc record with a six-goal blast at the weekend.
The Premier Division leaders thumped half a dozen past hosts Hempnall without reply to retain their three-point lead over Blofield United.
Blofield overtook Cromer Town - after beating the Crabs 2-1 on Saturday.
The defeat drops Cromer just the one place, to third.
Reepham could have gone second, but were held to a 2-2 draw at winless Wymondham.
You may also want to watch:
Kirkley & Pakefield Reserves were 4-3 winners at Mattishall while North Walsham Town repeated that scoreline at fellow strugglers Beccles. Loddon United and Dersingham Rovers drew 1-1, while it was all square at Spixworth, who drew 2-2 with Wroxham's second string.
In the First Division, leaders Corton were 3-1 winners at Bradenham Wanderers while second-place Caister won 3-0 at trouble Wells Town, who have now conceded 13 goals in three games.
- 1 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 2 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 3 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 4 Jailed this week: Primark brawl, attempted murder and abuse
- 5 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 6 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 7 Three cars crash and two end up in ditches on rural road
- 8 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 9 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors
- 10 Parking debate and police focus part of crackdown on 'keyed' cars