Six-goal Acle looking untouchable at top of Anglian Combination
Acle United retained their 100pc record with a six-goal blast at the weekend.
The Premier Division leaders thumped half a dozen past hosts Hempnall without reply to retain their three-point lead over Blofield United.
Blofield overtook Cromer Town - after beating the Crabs 2-1 on Saturday.
The defeat drops Cromer just the one place, to third.
Reepham could have gone second, but were held to a 2-2 draw at winless Wymondham.
You may also want to watch:
Kirkley & Pakefield Reserves were 4-3 winners at Mattishall while North Walsham Town repeated that scoreline at fellow strugglers Beccles. Loddon United and Dersingham Rovers drew 1-1, while it was all square at Spixworth, who drew 2-2 with Wroxham's second string.
In the First Division, leaders Corton were 3-1 winners at Bradenham Wanderers while second-place Caister won 3-0 at trouble Wells Town, who have now conceded 13 goals in three games.
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 5 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 6 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 7 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 8 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 9 Jailed in Norfolk: Burglars, domestic abuse and threats to kill
- 10 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall