Sipping wine? What are McLaren playing at! | The NR F1 Podcast returns to help preview the 2017 Formula 1 season
- Credit: Archant
The NR F1 Podcast – recorded in the county that gave the world Team Lotus, Martin Brundle and a training ground to the likes of Ayrton Senna and Mark Webber – kicks off its 2017 season in style.
It's not a grower – in fact, it's horrible. That's the McLaren verdict of David Tillyer as The NR F1 Podcast returns ahead of the 2017 Formula 1 season, to sum up some of the big winter stories, the first forays into pre-season testing, the new rule changes – and most importantly, those darn liveries.
Edition 144 of the pod sees Michael Bailey signal The NR F1 Podcast's intentions for the new year – the pod's sixth season – with Tillyer and Richard Baxter in tow. They also reminisce over Bernie's exit and ask the question, does Taco Bell give you the squits?
The NR F1 Podcast gets together in Norwich to send Norfolk's views on the latest Formula 1 action out across the world.
From Team Lotus to Snetterton, Martin Brundle to the racing development of Ayrton Senna, Mark Webber, Jonny Herbert and more, Norfolk knows F1 – and wants to discuss it with you.
You may also want to watch:
The pod will return with their predictions for the new F1 season, ahead of the season-opening Australian Grand Prix in Melbourne on Sunday, March 26.
- 1 'I'd be utterly lost without it' - Family told to dig up vegetable patch
- 2 Thunderstorms and heavy rain warning for Norfolk
- 3 7 places to avoid the crowds in Norfolk this summer
- 4 Man abducted girl, 14, and tried to hide her under bench
- 5 Head chef whose kitchen burned down leaves restaurant
- 6 City bar owner tells clubbers: 'Turn off Covid app'
- 7 Where you are most likely to get your bike stolen in Norfolk
- 8 What it is like to be registered at Norfolk's busiest GP
- 9 Katherine Ryan Norwich show called off just before start due to Covid
- 10 'Like an invasion' - locals speak out over five-day festival