Simms will be Wymondham leader again
Eastern Counties Division One leaders Wymondham are away to fourth-placed Hadleigh tomorrow.
Josh Wright and Ed Hodgkinson are still long term injuries and probably out until after Christmas, so Chris Brown and Matt Ambrose will start.
Josh Mickleburgh returns and Tom Wilson and Nick Ferns will be the centre partnership with Rob King still injured. In Josh Wright's absence Steve Simms will again captain the side.
Wymondham will be looking to keep up their run of wins and ensure their lead in the league stays secure.
Wymondham II are away to Diss II while Wymondham III provide the home action when they take on table topping Dereham (2.15pm).
You may also want to watch:
Wymondham are always looking for new players for their three senior sides. Training is on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7pm while prospective players can also come along on a Saturday.
Elsewhere in Eastern Counties One Crusaders are away to bottom club Thurston while West Norfolk are at home to Mersea Island, the side immediately above them in the table.
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 3 'Isolate from your household' plea as Covid soars in Norwich
- 4 'I am heartbroken' - Woman's two cats killed by 'reckless' drivers
- 5 Concern elderly people 'being ignored' as town has no vaccination centre
- 6 Man seriously injured after Norfolk crash
- 7 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 8 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 9 'They don't care': Retired couple slam council over 'dangerous' tree
- 10 A47 closed in both directions after crash
With just 11 points separating leaders Wymondham from Southwold, who are second from bottom, there is still everything to play for.