Sheringham stun leaders
Sheringham stunned Premier Division leaders Hempnall by grabbing a 3-2 win on Saturday.Oliver King's brace and a Tom Parker strike were enough to beat Hempnall, who had two goals from Tom Halliwell.
Sheringham stunned Premier Division leaders Hempnall by grabbing a 3-2 win on Saturday.
Oliver King's brace and a Tom Parker strike were enough to beat Hempnall, who had two goals from Tom Halliwell.
Second-placed Wroxham Reserves were unable to take full advantage as they were held to a 2-2 draw by Cromer. Kane Taylor and Sean Wones got Wroxham's goals, with Darren Terrington and Jamie Hunton replying for Cromer.
Norwich Union are third after a 2-1 win at Brandon Town, and Acle move up to fourth courtesy of their impressive 5-0 win at home to Lowestoft Town Reserves, Gary Ingram netting a hat-trick.
John Allison and Gary Starling were on target for Mattishall as they won 2-1 at Dersingham and Andrew Panteli fired a treble in Halvergate's 5-0 success at home to North Walsham.
Goals from Cai King and Andy Woods handed Beccles their second win of the season, against Sprowston, while Oliver Christie, Alex Jefferies and Jordan Morley found the net in Blofield's 3-0 defeat of Hindringham.
- 1 Suffolk woman and her three dogs die in London crash
- 2 Seven beach walks with a cafe pit stop to try in Norfolk
- 3 'Awe and disbelief' as thousands of bees swarm pub garden
- 4 Police stop 85 vehicles in one day amid safety crackdown
- 5 Tomorrow's lunar eclipse: How and when to see it
- 6 Neighbours' tribute to crash victim who 'thought the world of her dogs'
- 7 Seaside bar taken over for three weeks by Hollywood crew shooting film
- 8 Century-old farm machinery firm invests £6m in its factory's future
- 9 Dog and group cut off by tide saved after being spotted waist-high in water
- 10 'Opulent' farmhouse with pond on sale for £799k
In Division One, Attleborough Town more than doubled their goal tally for the season as they beat bottom of the table Fakenham Reserves 6-0. Oloiver Ramsbottom grabbed three, while Lee Massey (2) and Glen Sharp were also on target.
Dereham Reserves also hit six to stay top of the table.
David Matthews and Hadlee Wright both scored twice to help Loddon retain second spot with a 4-1 win at Wells.
Oliver Applegate struck a brace as Watton United won 3-2 at Stalham Town and Kelvin Willimott got the only goal of the game for Long Stratton at St Andrews.
Goals from Kevin Moore and Philip Durham saw Holt take a 2-2 draw at Scole United and Gayton won 3-2 at Sole Bay.