Ryman North leaders Harlow hit back to leave Wroxham disappointed
Luke Cuthbert's 66th-minute header earned league leaders Harlow Town all three points against a spirited Wroxham.
The visitors started quickly, David Cowley clipping the post with a looping cross-cum-shot, before league top scorer Alex Read forced Elliot Pride into a smart stop down to his right with 20 minutes gone.
The Yachtsmen hit Harlow on the counter attack to take the lead just after the half hour mark, when Christy Finch was released down the left by Jamie Forshaw and the striker looped in a cross that Nathan Stone nodded in at the back post for his third goal in as many games.
Wroxham were dealing with everything the visitors quick attack was throwing at them, before a lapse in concentration two minutes before half-time let them back in.
Matt Halliday was caught sleeping at the back and Read nicked in to steal the ball and slot it past Pride for his 14th goal of the season.
You may also want to watch:
This spurred the away side on after the break and Cowley stung Pride's palms with a well struck effort before the left winger sent a high ball in that Cuthbert met on the penalty spot to flick into the far corner with his head for the win.
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 3 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 4 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 5 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival
- 6 Park issues warning over bacteria which is toxic to dogs
- 7 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 8 City confirm midfielder exit
- 9 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 10 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach