Rossi's loan extended
JONATHAN REDHEAD Norwich City youngster Rossi Jarvis has seen his loan spell at League One strugglers Rotherham United extended until the end of the season.
Norwich City youngster Rossi Jarvis has seen his loan spell at League One strugglers Rotherham United extended until the end of the season.
The 19-year-old played six times for the Millers in his first month at Millmoor, during which time ten points were picked up.
And after successfully starring alongside fellow City loanee Ian Henderson and former stalwart Craig Fleming, Canary boss Peter Grant has given permission for Jarvis to stay and gain more first team experience until the end of the season.
You may also want to watch:
In January, Jarvis had a month-long loan spell at the league's bottom club Torquay United.
- 1 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 2 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 3 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 4 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 5 This charming village pub is worth travelling to from across Norfolk
- 6 Weather warning for thunderstorms this week after Monday heat
- 7 Neighbours tell of shock as murder probe launched
- 8 Broads pub with 'bags of potential' for sale for £375,000
- 9 Woman airlifted to hospital following equestrian accident in Beccles
- 10 Seller took motorbike for one last ride – and did 119mph on NDR