Reserves take on Stevenage
CHRIS LAKEY Norwich City's second string are back in action tonight, with Conference outfit Stevenage Borough providing the opposition at Carrow Road (7.30pm).
Norwich City's second string are back in action tonight, with Conference outfit Stevenage Borough providing the opposition at Carrow Road (7.30pm).
Keith Webb's team have not seen action since suffering their first defeat of the Pontins Holiday Combination season, a 3-0 reverse against Northampton Reserves on September 20.
With a number of first team players on the injury list, Webb is again restricted to Academy youngsters and three young pros, although Mathieu Louis-Jean's comeback from injury continues.
You may also want to watch:
“We are looking for Matthieu to push on now,” said Webb. “We are intending to give him the full 90 minutes against Stevenage and if everything goes to plan the hope is that he will be challenging for a place in the first team in the not too distant future.”
Norwich Reserves: Arnold, Louis-Jean, Bexfield, Kelly, Halliday, Quaye, Smart, Fisk, El Ouargui, Martin, Eagle. Subs: Lathrope, Eames, Muddel.
- 1 Man and woman found dead in home
- 2 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 3 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 4 Norfolk RSPCA cattery full as owners give up lockdown pets
- 5 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region
- 6 Sweet Caroline and a dodgy knee - review of Olly Murs at Newmarket Nights
- 7 Old Buckenham Airshow going ahead as planned this weekend
- 8 Firefighters tackling smoking car after crash near pub
- 9 Car catches fire after early morning crash
- 10 'Absolutely wonderful' - Organiser's delight at Old Buckenham Airshow success