Reepham remain perfect
Reepham Town maintained their 100pc record and their lead at the top of the Anglian Combination Premier Division with a 2-0 home win over bottom side Beccles Town.
Klavs Svekis got the goals which keep Reepham two points ahead of Spixworth, who were 3-1 winners at Loddon United.
Acle lost 2-0 at Dersingham Rovers, for whom L Toll and Robbie Palmer were on the scoresheet.
Dersingham are fourth, two points ahead of Blofield United, who won 3-1 at Norwich CEYMS. B Morser, S Burdett and M Baxter scored for the visitors with D Smith on target for CEYMS.
Struggling Caister won for the fist time this season, A Bowen's goal enough to take the points against Wymondham.
You may also want to watch:
In Division Two, leader Bungay Town's decision to pay spectators 5p to watch them on Non-League Day paid off - their crowd swelled to an excellent 88 and they beat Brandon Town 11-0.
- 1 People queue at Norwich Primark an hour before 7am reopening
- 2 'We haven't slept': Primark shoppers queue outside city store from 3am
- 3 Woman found dead in country park is named
- 4 Couple sell 'amazing' converted water mill after two-year renovation
- 5 Hospital's walk-in vaccine clinic suspended after poor attendance
- 6 Streets of Norwich packed as lockdown rules ease
- 7 Lanes closed after lorry hits A47 central reservation
- 8 Boss puts Queen Anne family home up for sale for £1.325m
- 9 Eight pints pulled in first three minutes as pub's 'happy hour' returns
- 10 Boss says sorry for fake worker's 'vile' comments about Prince Philip