Reepham remain perfect
Reepham Town maintained their 100pc record and their lead at the top of the Anglian Combination Premier Division with a 2-0 home win over bottom side Beccles Town.
Klavs Svekis got the goals which keep Reepham two points ahead of Spixworth, who were 3-1 winners at Loddon United.
Acle lost 2-0 at Dersingham Rovers, for whom L Toll and Robbie Palmer were on the scoresheet.
Dersingham are fourth, two points ahead of Blofield United, who won 3-1 at Norwich CEYMS. B Morser, S Burdett and M Baxter scored for the visitors with D Smith on target for CEYMS.
Struggling Caister won for the fist time this season, A Bowen's goal enough to take the points against Wymondham.
In Division Two, leader Bungay Town's decision to pay spectators 5p to watch them on Non-League Day paid off - their crowd swelled to an excellent 88 and they beat Brandon Town 11-0.
- 1 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 2 Man accidentally downloaded indecent images of children, court hears
- 3 Delays expected with A47 to close in both directions for 15 miles
- 4 Man had cocaine hidden in car when stopped by police
- 5 Flood alert on the Broads due to high water levels
- 6 Chef reopens historic Norwich coffee shop with roasts on the menu too
- 7 Here are the new Covid travel rules which begin today
- 8 Family 'increasingly concerned' about missing Beccles woman
- 9 Distraught Norwich City fan 'lost £98k in football betting site collapse’
- 10 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns