It’s a washout for the Stars!
King's Lynn Stars' meeting at Poole on Thursday night is off.
The Premiership Supporters Cup clash was called off because of adverse weather conditions.
The decision may have been something of a blessing in disguise for Lynn, who were missing a number of key riders.
Craig Cook had reported ill and was ruled out of the trip following a visit to his doctor, with the Stars moving quickly to secure the services of Chris Harris as a guest rider.
The Stars were already struggling with a growing injury list, though, with skipper Robert Lambert joining Danish duo Thomas Jorgensen and Michael Palm Toft on the sidelines after he aggravated a back injury over the weekend.
You may also want to watch:
Lynn had opted to use rider replacement in place of Lambert, while seven-time British champion Scott Nicholls and flying Finn Tero Aarnio had been booked as guests at second string with Ulrich Ostergaard due to ride at reserve.
- 1 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 2 Revealed: Siblings' bodies were found after father's death
- 3 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 4 Body believed to be missing man found near Norfolk coast
- 5 Man jailed for stealing underwear and sex toy from village house
- 6 No-frills Norwich pub offers top-notch food and every dish is under £8
- 7 Sales rep who died at nature reserve named at inquest
- 8 Neighbours of murdered woman tell of terrifying scene in close
- 9 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 10 Widow threatened with debt collectors after funeral director’s bill blunder